||Low Shipping Rates
Across the US and Canada!
CALL US TODAY 1-888-723-2687
FICHMAN FURNITURE is a fast growing innovative furniture manufacturer and is a leader in the niche Radiator Covers marketplace. We are among leaders not only in terms of our product offerings and designs, but especially in our ability to innovate in every aspect of what we do. We stand out by embracing automation and integrating it with every process possible. What does "every process possible" mean? Well, we're pushing the limits of that too! We are focused on growing our business and brand to be a major worldwide competitor and are seeking like minded candidates to help us achieve our goals, while having fun along the way!
We believe our most important assets are our people, their attitudes, actions and ideas. A fun place to work, with a productive and innovative environment that leads the way for others in our industry. We are energetic, intelligent, creative and positive people motivated to make a difference both at work and in the community where we work and live.
- If you're faced with a challenge and your answer is "how can I help make that happen?" (and not "no, that's not possible.");
- If you have a point of view and it is based on your own observation, thoughts and ideas;
- If you find yourself in a conflict and are motivated by finding what is right (as opposed to who is right);
- Do you lead the way and innovate when you're part of a team?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Full time, Pay Based On Experience, Holland, NY
Posted: Mar 19, 2018
The perfect candidate for this position will have a positive and driven mindset. You are able to work in a fast paced environment, can work in a daily routine and operate very high tech equipment. You work well in a team, but are able to work independently as well. Enjoys working with wood, is good with a tape measure and related math (reading fractions and decimals).
Employees Rotate Between These Daily Responsibilities
This is a full time job with long term potential and growth. Current shift is 6:00 am - 2:30pm Monday through Friday, but may shift to 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (or similar) during busy periods.
- Operate CNC equipment
- Operate automated painting equipment
- Operate various saws and tools
- Installation and assembly of furniture parts/components
- Maintaining a safe and clean workplace
- Other similar or related duties
Ideal Candidates will have/be
- Friendly, upbeat and follows instructions
- Hard working and can accomplish tasks without much supervision
- Can skilfully use a tape measure
- Manage time effectively
- Comfortable using computers and software
- Can safely lift over 50 lbs
We offer competitive benefits and pay.
Interested candidates should email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Woodworking experience (preferred but not required)
- Hard working, friendly and a fast learner
- High school diploma
- Strong math skills
- Able to safely lift 50 lbs